stb replacement

• Thread starter Thread starter pramain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 1,181

pramain

Contributor
Reaction score
hi .. im currently using videocon hd and its working fine. and just want to know if i go and buy a tatasky HD stb and replace it with my videocon stb, will tatasky stb work with the dish i have? i mean will i get enough signals and all or do i need a complete new set ?
please help me with your ideas . thanks  :)

Yes you can use same dish. Just need to align it to different direction. Tata sky sat is at 83°E.

pramain said:
hi .. im currently using videocon hd and its working fine. and just want to know if i go and buy a tatasky HD stb and replace it with my videocon stb, will tatasky stb work with the dish i have? i mean will i get enough signals and all or do i need a complete new set ?
please help me with your ideas . thanks  :)
U need to change STB & LNB only. Dish & Wire will remain same. You just buy stb & LNB only. :k:k:tup:tup

Yes you can use ur d2h dish with tatasky hd stb but it is recommended to use LNB provided by ts :k ; contact local dealer and ask him to refund for dish, if he denies then technician can do it for u :tup

what about dish location? will i have to move it to another place or rotate or something ?

guys one more question.. i think i have the size of 65cm dish you know the normal one , is it fine or need a bigger one ?

pramain said:
guys one more question.. i think i have the size of 65cm dish you know the normal one , is it fine or need a bigger one ?
Its fine for sd/hd connection. Tatasky providing 65cm dish.

pramain said:

Don't worry, it is fine

Back
Top Bottom