Strange ”STARTING” TEXT while changing the channels

Re: RE: Strange STARTING while changing the channels

Nishant Jawla said:
only general entertainment channel show this, 100 to 141

I've noticed on SPORTS CHANNELS too

RE: Strange STARTING while changing the channels

I have been experiencing a similar problem over the last 2-3 days. It is happening on a lot of channels and their seems to be a noticable lag of 2-3 seconds while changing channels which is extremely irritating.
I have posted a complaint on their FB but am yet to receive a response. Has any of the members got any replies or explanations regarding the issue and when it is expected to be resolved?

Strange STARTING while changing the channels

Also getting same problem while changing star cricket HD and espn HD.

HD

press menu button then press back or exit....
U can also see STARTING on top

This is quite a normal thing. This can happen to anyone. Not to worry at all.

Re: Strange STARTING while changing the channels

Anybody reported this issue to CUSTOMER CARE
I have reported and waiting for Reply

Like "STARTING" some times if u change channel to Star Cricket HD it shows ERROR! at the top friends

Re: RE: Strange ”STARTING” TEXT while changing the channels

G.Tamil said:
Like "STARTING" some times if u change channel to Star Cricket HD it shows ERROR! at the top friends

Yeah

kafeel_azam said:
G.Tamil said:

Yeah

It has been almost a week and this issue still persists. I have reported this to CC and on their FB and the only reply I have got is "We are looking into it". Their is a definite lag of a few seconds while changing channels (Starting appears in some channels while in others it doesn't, but the lag is ever present).
Is anyone else facing the issue still and has anyone else reported it/received a response?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock