Strange ”STARTING” TEXT while changing the channels

navykool said:
kafeel_azam said:
G.Tamil said:
Like "STARTING" some times if u change channel to Star Cricket HD it shows ERROR! at the top friends

Yeah

It has been almost a week and this issue still persists. I have reported this to CC and on their FB and the only reply I have got is "We are looking into it". Their is a definite lag of a few seconds while changing channels (Starting appears in some channels while in others it doesn't, but the lag is ever present).
Is anyone else facing the issue still and has anyone else reported it/received a response?
I also facing...
in some channels I see "ERROR"(red color) instead of STARTING...

Just got the tweet from videocon

Our representatives did try to get in touch with you but the call wasn't answered. Please be informed that, your issue regarding the 'Starting massage' on screen will be resolved soon & there is no technical problem in your STB. Thank you.

I am also getting the same. In some channels the strip is appearing without STARTING message.

guys i have forwarded this matter to the senior team, when i will get the update i will surely mention it here

Now making it worst "Introduce a friend .......message appears at start up,press OK to exit!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock