Seeking Help Suggest DTH

• Thread starter Mr monk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 3,756
In Tata Sky, you can take Dhamaal Mix pack. You will get Hindi Movies, Hindi GEC, Infotainment, Music, Hindi News and more.
2 regional packs are free - Take marathi and 1 more of your choice.

Pack Cost: ₹299 per month

But it has 175 as hd access fee ... ??

But it has 175 as hd access fee ... ??
There is also Dhamaal Mix HD for this pack. Cost: ₹95

As you said you occasionally watch HD channels when you are there, so you can remove it at other times

There is also Dhamaal Mix HD for this pack. Cost: ₹95

As you said you occasionally watch HD channels when you are there, so you can remove it at other times

Could you tell me how many channels will i get in this hd pack

occasionally i watch hd channel when I go to home , so I should buy hd box . But many members are complaining about new HEVC stb . Any thoughts about it ?
Yeah some members says they are not getting good pic quality in Hevc box and some are saying they are getting good pic quality. You can also check with nearest dealer to get the normal HD Box .

Yeah some members says they are not getting good pic quality in Hevc box and some are saying they are getting good pic quality. You can also check with nearest dealer to get the normal HD Box .
I am not even sure If i should go for hd box , since all dth now provide good offers for hd only and having led tv , i was considering it but if pq is not good then better i ll buy sd box as its mainly for my parents

I am not even sure If i should go for hd box , since all dth now provide good offers for hd only and having led tv , i was considering it but if pq is not good then better i ll buy sd box as its mainly for my parents
I'm using normal HD box and I'm getting good picture quality in SD channels. As I said earlier, if you are interested in HD Box check with any dealer for the normal HD Box.

I'm using normal HD box and I'm getting good picture quality in SD channels. As I said earlier, if you are interested in HD Box check with any dealer for the normal HD Box.
Your box must be atleast 2 - 3 year old ??
Yes like you said first i ll go to local shop and make sure pq quality of sd channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock