Seeking Help Suggest DTH

• Thread starter Mr monk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 3,751
Bro
Dealer suggest this option. he says that when ever DD free dish gives problem then only STB will change rest no need to remove. (Wire & Antenna)
Crack a deal with the dealer for buying STB and pairing the customer ID with it.

Dear Bro
if anybody install DD free Dish. an he want to change my free dish to another DTH connection (Airtel/VCon/T Sky Etc) Than what cost of new stb have to pay ?
because DISH Antenna & Wire already installed and only STB change. Service Engg have to change only Direction.

Even though you don't want to buy cable and dish antenna , i would recommend you to take it bcoz you won't save more than 300 _ 400 rs . And if you take antenna with wire then you could watch dd free dish as well as your pay tv stb whenever you want . Being a cricket fan i am willing to install free dish antenna separately rather than subscribing sports pack with over 100rs per month

Last Week i talk with Airtel & Dishtv CC. they both told that they will change complete set with Rs. 1500/-. there are no policy to change only STB. then i contact with my local dealer and he says that it is possible. and today he send his service engg and install new Airtel STB without change Antenna and Wire. He charged Rs. 700/- (include 199/- Plan for one month) for this process.

Last Week i talk with Airtel & Dishtv CC. they both told that they will change complete set with Rs. 1500/-. there are no policy to change only STB. then i contact with my local dealer and he says that it is possible. and today he send his service engg and install new Airtel STB without change Antenna and Wire. He charged Rs. 700/- (include 199/- Plan for one month) for this process.

Congrats bro . Enjoy airtel dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock