Seeking Help Suggest DTH

• Thread starter Mr monk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 3,760
Your box must be atleast 2 - 3 year old ??
Yes like you said first i ll go to local shop and make sure pq quality of sd channels
My box is 1 & half years old.
It's better if you see the picture quality by watching it live.

Monk bro,as u said,u have no problem with d2h,why u want to change, when d2h and Dishtv merging in final stage, and anything can happen after merging, u might get ur wished channels, & many more etc,as u wish it's ur choice,if u t bored with d2h box then better go for tata sky with blind eyes

Monk bro,as u said,u have no problem with d2h,why u want to change, when d2h and Dishtv merging in final stage, and anything can happen after merging, u might get ur wished channels, & many more etc,as u wish it's ur choice,if u t bored with d2h box then better go for tata sky with blind eyes

Only problem is that they are not adding any channels . And when I saw d2h scrambled all ten channels thread , i made my final decision

@Mr monk bro

Regarding stb I'm a adtv user recently i upgraded to hd with hevc stb sd quality is ok but hd is awesome

But still i insist u too go for hevc coz ur in future we can use hevc technology only as of now in 3 dth (ts , adtv & sun direct)

Within 1 or 2 year's they might implement so with that stage u have to swap ur box if it's free means ok like sdirect else u have to pay some hundreds

But u don't have any issue in that means then surely go with hd stb simply :)

My best wishes :)

@Mr monk bro

Regarding stb I'm a adtv user recently i upgraded to hd with hevc stb sd quality is ok but hd is awesome

But still i insist u too go for hevc coz ur in future we can use hevc technology only as of now in 3 dth (ts , adtv & sun direct)

Within 1 or 2 year's they might implement so with that stage u have to swap ur box if it's free means ok like sdirect else u have to pay some hundreds

But u don't have any issue in that means then surely go with hd stb simply :)

My best wishes :)

Primary purpose is my parents . If they didn't satisfied with HEVC box pq then it's Waste .
Btw what is HEVC technology i don't know

Dear Bro
if anybody install DD free Dish. an he want to change my free dish to another DTH connection (Airtel/VCon/T Sky Etc) Than what cost of new stb have to pay ?
because DISH Antenna & Wire already installed and only STB change. Service Engg have to change only Direction.

Dear Bro
if anybody install DD free Dish. an he want to change my free dish to another DTH connection (Airtel/VCon/T Sky Etc) Than what cost of new stb have to pay ?
because DISH Antenna & Wire already installed and only STB change. Service Engg have to change only Direction.
Contact your nearest DTH dealer. DTH companies don't give only STB, i think.

Contact your nearest DTH dealer. DTH companies don't give only STB, i think.
Bro
Dealer suggest this option. he says that when ever DD free dish gives problem then only STB will change rest no need to remove. (Wire & Antenna)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock