• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 4,448
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear
@SarfaRaZ Dada

Its does not matter to us whether Your batch Color changed or not. Because You will always be with us in further Promoted Place.
Your Guidance , Advice , Experiences and Knowledge of Gathering and Sharing Various Informations regarding different Technological field are invariable and believe me We always look forward and Follow Your Path and try to gather experiences in random way. Personally I always feel amazed about Your searching and sharing different threads with proper Quotes and Emoji Icons.
So whatever color You receive in Your batch - You will remain in our Heart - Mind & Soul forever in Upwards Place.
Looking Forward for your valuable Informations regarding various Fields in DDF.
Thanx for Your unconditional Support and Guidance,
@asgworldindia

Unfortunately I missed this thread because of time deficiency:blush2:No mention or notification came this time(even last time also).Today after 2 days I noticed a change in my tag and the query brought me here.
Thank you admins and my colleagues:smile2: Last but not the least I congratulate all promoted members,all other members and the team:clap2::clap2::clap2::hrt::hrt::hrt:

Congrats to all the promoted guys..

Special congrats to @dino29 bro. I still remember the old days with you where you fought for Tata Sky later for D2H. It was a nice experience to discuss about those DTH brands (not just you and all of us) like we were owning those brands. Now I am very happy to see to next levels.

ha ha ha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock