DDF Exclusive Summer 2019 🔥 Promotions on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 4,443
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how I missed this thread. Congratulations to everyone and all the best in the forum and in life! :clap2: :tup:
congrats to all bros.... :win:

gud to see and old timer @dino29 getting promoted !! He has survived all these years on the forum world, and still going strong !
:wink2:
Special congratulations to @dino29. He is a true expert with a great knowledge of the TV industry. The same for @Vadirocks for finally joining the legends. Also, a shout-out to @asgworldindia for getting a much-deserved promotion at last. :smile2:

Last edited:
Hearty congratulations to all the promoted members. DDF is reaching new heights everyday with even reputed websites taking content from us and it would not have been possible without your exceptional contribution. A big THANK YOU to each and every member of DDF for making it a lovely place to share!! Keep contributing and have fun browsing DDF!!

Don't know how I missed this thread. Congratulations to everyone and all the best in the forum and in life! :clap2: :tup:

Special congratulations to @dino29. He is a true expert with a great knowledge of the TV industry. The same for @Vadirocks for finally joining the legends. Also, a shout-out to @asgworldindia for getting a much-deserved promotion at last. :smile2:

Thank You Jolly Bhai for the appreciation. Feels great to see contribution getting noticed and valued. I am happy to have got promoted and extend my gratitude towards entire team for this. Though getting credit or rewards/promotions is a cause of celebration but it has never been my ultimate aim or goal. Helping others, sharing info, learning new things each day is what keeps me energised, motivated and gives immense satisfaction.

Been a great journey interacting with all of u over the last decade, we have had all sorts of moments but surely matured at every step in all aspects. All the hard work, efforts with honest intent has resulted in forum getting noticed by reputed portals or brands.

Wish more years of success, growth and discussions!

Congrats to all the promoted guys..

Special congrats to @dino29 bro. I still remember the old days with you where you fought for Tata Sky later for D2H. It was a nice experience to discuss about those DTH brands (not just you and all of us) like we were owning those brands. Now I am very happy to see to next levels.

Amazed (if not disappointed) to see @SarfaRaZ has been silently reacted to my post and even above post with Sad reaction. So basically hurt that he didn't got promoted.

See if you expect promotion and do not get promoted - you will be hurt. So don't expect it. If it has to come, it will come. That way you won't get a feeling like you are not being recognized or anything when any promotion happens and happiness will be double incase you get promoted (unexpectedly!).

You are an ex-team member, you can understand it better than any other member.:)

Amazed (if not disappointed) to see @SarfaRaZ has been silently reacted to my post and even above post with Sad reaction. So basically hurt that he didn't got promoted.

See if you expect promotion and do not get promoted - you will be hurt. So don't expect it. If it has to come, it will come. That way you won't get a feeling like you are not being recognized or anything when any promotion happens and happiness will be double incase you get promoted (unexpectedly!).

You are an ex-team member, you can understand it better than any other member.:)
Thanks bhai for the mention :) Actually when i seen the 1st post without myname so i got sad that time n given sad reaction but than got a positive thought after sometime that if team not recognize me than something must be still missing in me so need to do lot more work so that team will see my work n recognize me in next promotion . You Know its been now 15-18 months i rejoined because you gave me a chance n i never complained anything or ask any team members anywhere about my promotion . I'm not working for promotions . I'm here as i can't Stay without DDF. Happy for all deserving members got promoted . Nothing in my heart bhai .. I said openly to you n all . Sry if i said anything wrong :tup: :smile2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock