Breaking Sun bangla launched

For the past few days, iam constantly watching Other Bengali channels like Colors Bangla, Zee Bangla & Star Jalsha and comparing those with our Sun Bangla..looks like I will learn Bengali if I do the same.
Good luck bro, once I tried to have my hands on Tamil (and later Telugu) through movies on Sun channels but failed miserably!

Prefix of the serials started

Being a Sun network fan, iam very very happy. After 26 years of launching Sun network, it's a first channel outside South India..I hope bengali's will accept this channel..
I wellcome it as a bengali . Hope for something new .

Sorry to disappoint, I can't provide any inputs as I'm not accustomed to daily soaps. Watch only Jalsha movies HD, that too once in a while. I actually miss TS Bangla Cinema HD as I love to watch old movies.
bro every human habbitual to watch which they watch from past. So new thing takes time to make a place or change the habbit.

The good thing with sun TV network is their will be a song for each and every serials which is not in other network channels.

I hope they do. But recent regional channel launches have not been very successful. Zee Keralam and Colors Tamil are floundering because many DDF members have said that they don't have good content. But Sony Marathi has very good content. Still it ranks below Zee Yuva.
Perhaps @Endgame and @Bishnu15 can comment on how good Sun Bangla's shows are. :smile2: When Airtel adds this channel, @Riddhiman and @Optimus_Prime can perhaps give a detailed review. :tup:
Sorry Bro I also May Not Be Provided Appropriate Details About Sun Bangla's Shows If It Added On Airtel or Not. Because I only Watch Rani rashmoni and Sometime Krishnokoli. I mostly watch hindi/english shows, movies. In Bengali mostly Movies I follow, Soaps don't.
But as a Bengali Viewer I will be Happy for This Channel Launching.

Bros by watching the new Sun in the sky of Bangla I am happy as the PQ is best quality and the contents promises to be good . So keeping the fingers crossed and best wishes for the team. Sun compete hard with other stars in Bangla sky. :win:(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock