Good News Sun Direct adding Zee Tamil HD and Discovery Jeet on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! But Atleast You Can Tell That The List Has One Page,Two Three Pages Like That.

What About Polimer Network Channels Bro?
Bro only one paper but he wrote in both pages when i asked about Polimer network channnels he said except Raj network sun direct will add all the good channnels in both Tamil and Telugu and they will finish channnel additions within next month end and they going to promote our SD DTH in grant manner by telecasting SD ad in Star Sports network channnels during IPL time to get new costumers from overall India

Bro only one paper but he wrote in both pages when i asked about Polimer network channnels he said except Raj network sun direct will add all the good channnels in both Tamil and Telugu and they will finish channnel additions within next month end and they going to promote our SD DTH in grant manner by telecasting SD ad in Star Sports network channnels during IPL time to get new costumers from overall India
Wow..Both Side Of The Paper Means It Will Be Around 80 Channels I Guess.:cheers:

Thank You So Much For Sharing.

Iam 100% Believing You.:tup:

Any other HD channels such as Star Gold HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony Sab HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Star Suvarna HD, Maa Movies HD?

Marathi/Bangla HD channels such as Zee Marathi HD, Zee Bangla HD, Star Jalsha HD? (Mostly they will not be added as the deal seems to be only with Viacom for the time being. In that case Colors Marathi HD should be added as Colors Bangla HD has already been added.)

Any other HD channels such as Star Gold HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony Sab HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Star Suvarna HD, Maa Movies HD?

Marathi/Bangla HD channels such as Zee Marathi HD, Zee Bangla HD, Star Jalsha HD? (Mostly they will not be added as the deal seems to be only with Viacom for the time being. In that case Colors Marathi HD should be added as Colors Bangla HD has already been added.)
See The First Post Bro.

He Mentioned Zee Bangla HD Adding On Monday.

I didn't asked about those hd channels but I think currently sun direct made agreement with only Colors and Zee network in HD section so there is a chances for more Colors, Zee group hd channels launch in upcoming days

Arun bro what about Infotainment channels like Fox Life and Discovery science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock