Good News Sun Direct adding Zee Tamil HD and Discovery Jeet on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're ready to add more SD channels first they should realign the channel numbees
Yes, it is congested now, they added Maa Gold channel between news channels 😂,, even it is same for tamil channels too, they should do a big channel number modifications

If they're ready to add more SD channels first they should realign the channel numbees
YOu are right bro with present channels alignment in tamil they can add 8 sd channels so channel number alignment is a must.in devotional category alignment is almost full

Even Bengali Channels need to be realigned

Why r u asking bro,u wan join sun direct:blush::blush::blush:
No bro, because these important channels are missing. For me Star Gold Select HD is very important. More importantly I will miss the +1 channels of Tata Sky as I find them useful. But yes, Sun Direct is very cheap and has many HD channels. :tup:

No bro, because these important channels are missing. For me Star Gold Select HD is very important. More importantly I will miss the +1 channels of Tata Sky as I find them useful. But yes, Sun Direct is very cheap and has many HD channels. :tup:
Bro, according to me SGS HD is not good as rishtey cineplex HD,& pictures HD

For Those Who Are Waiting For Polimer Group Channels!

Forget It For Sometime

Things Are Not Sorted Out!

Where is vanavil channel in sun direct as shows in infochannel that they added it but I cannot see such a channel in sun direct

Bro, according to me SGS HD is not good as rishtey cineplex HD,& pictures HD
Cineplex HD is fine. But its graphics package is not as good as Star Gold Select HD. Also, &pic. HD shows English movies 50% of the time which is not good. Finally SGS HD has a very nice collection of non-masala films unlike Star Gold HD which has mostly action blockbusters and some Telugu films. Content-wise the worst is Sony Max HD as it shows Telugu films 60% of the time.:dodgy:

Sorry to be off-topic but Sun Direct doesn't have both the Star Hindi HD movie channels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock