DTH updates Sun Direct App Added Consumer Corner Feature.

Yes seems like yes, but thanks to your screen shot

I got the direct access to the url, sun direct cannot stop now untill they make some changes in these domain Login - SunDTH:lol:
As per the link they just added a feature. The price of channels are not same as published by broadcasters.it is what they charging now. I think they are in process. After correction it may get re added.

As per the link they just added a feature. The price of channels are not same as published by broadcasters.it is what they charging now. I think they are in process. After correction it may get re added.

Yes I know bro:wink: so its evident that sun is started the process but I am surprised why they still not updated the price in the EPG :wall:

Yes seems like yes, but thanks to your screen shot

I got the direct access to the url, sun direct cannot stop now untill they make some changes in these domain Login - SunDTH:lol:

Cool. So this is how it will look like. What I understood is, NCF list will give us freedom to choose 75 channels and rest as addon. Still feeling sad that SD had best HD packages and which will vanish soon. Heard that those who did long term plan can enjoy it till validity (If someone choose it before feb may enjoy), I don't have proof for it, as it was a verbal communication.

I can't find anything in App. May be they have removed it or they are testing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock