Breaking Sun Direct App Revamped

2.Most important thing is multiple month subscription is added for each pack even to the ala carte channels.
Is this option not available in the current stable version of the app?

I have been using this feature in the Sun Direct mobile website, if I'm recollecting it correctly, for around an year now. It was re-added shortly after they revamped the mobile website. The option allows us to add bouquets and a-la-cartes for a time period of:

1) Monthly (Auto-Renews every month as long as there is balance in the Sun Direct Wallet)

2) Any number of months of our choice, from 1 to 12 months.

Is this option not available in the current stable version of the app?

I have been using this feature in the Sun Direct mobile website, if I'm recollecting it correctly, for around an year now. It was re-added shortly after they revamped the mobile website. The option allows us to add bouquets and a-la-cartes for a time period of:

1) Monthly (Auto-Renews every month as long as there is balance in the Sun Direct Wallet)

2) Any number of months of our choice, from 1 to 12 months.
In previous version there is option for multi month subscription but not like current version which is more easy and there is a option "Unlimited" when you simply click Add button.
There is also option for easily updating FTA channels in current pack.

Most disappointing thing is if I select any pack it shows subscription for one month only

It was there in old version also..
It was there bro but you have to navigate separately but now those options are available in home page itself.
Most disappointing thing is if I select any pack it shows subscription for one month only
In latest update all the packs are showing 1 month or 6 months + 14 days...Only FTA packs are available for one month

Bro today only I installed sundirect app I can't able to find any changes it's looking like older version only or else they did not given the official update version

Bro today only I installed sundirect app I can't able to find any changes it's looking like older version only or else they did not given the official update version
Even me too...and I also don't know how to install beta version...

Even me too...and I also don't know how to install beta version...
Go to Play Store, then search for Sun Direct app, scroll down press join button under join the beta option, leave for few mins
HH4y1Lk.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock