Good News Sun Direct app updated with new DPO packs

PT FTA how they are charging 😠😠😤😤🤬🤬
Not Only they are charging it with some other channels in that PACK.
They have made their channels available in the base pack too..
Good move by sun direct.

Thank God they have no issues with Star India or else Asianet channels would have met with the same fate as PT :D

Just checked DPO telugu pack in sundirect website it is 211₹(including GST)
same channels in TRAi website it is 311₹(including GST)
100rs difference (It can said as offer)
sun DPO packs are very cheap compared to other DTHs

Not Only they are charging it with some other channels in that PACK.
it doesn't matter .. my question is simple PT & Puthuyugam both are FTA so will not be lies under paid category at any cost must be in FTA category .. then how they are charging & including that channel in paid category ??

I tried to add ala carte after subscribing to malayalam DPO 1 pack but it is asking for SMC password. can someone help? I tried entering 'password' but it didn't work.

it doesn't matter .. my question is simple PT & Puthuyugam both are FTA so will not be lies under paid category at any cost must be in FTA category .. then how they are charging & including that channel in paid category ??
Attach the screenshot & send a mail to TRAI to notice such activities.
So eventually they will make them under FTA pack.

yes na. I read somewhere that, as per trai FTA and paid channels cannot be clubbed in to a bouquet like that. but not sure.

They should also reduce NCF from 130₹ to 80
Now they are forcing us to take DPO packs by giving discounts

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock