Sun Direct DTH 10+ Million Subscribers & Still Growing!

RE: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

aneesh120 said:
10 million subscribers but the didn't say whether the are active subscribers or inactive surely sundirect must have had those 10 million subscribers back in the day when they had comparable amount of channels with other DTH but now i guess its 5 million deactivated customers and 5 million active subscribers,
If they were so excited then the poster would have boosted 10 million ACTIVE subscribers.
I'm sure they are counting total subsribers in their database.
personally i have traveled a lot in north india stayed in villages etc rarely seen a sundirect dish anywhere.

Do you have any concrete proof of your above statement which I have highlighted in bold black colour ? :)

Bishnu15 said:
Do you have any concrete proof of your above statement which I have highlighted in bold black colour ? :)
Do you have any concrete proof to say that sun direct has 10 million ACTIVE subscribers?
if not then surely you are just assuming it and since you started this thread on assumption even i can put my assumptions here.
Stop acting like you have full acess to sundirects databases you have complete statistics of their sales and customer base all your threads about sundirect are assumptions too

aneesh120 said:
Do you have any concrete proof to say that sun direct has 10 million ACTIVE subscribers?
if not then surely you are just assuming it and since you started this thread on assumption even i can put my assumptions here.
Stop acting like you have full acess to sundirects databases you have complete statistics of their sales and customer base all your threads about sundirect are assumptions too

FYKI I am not the thread starter here. Without proof dont say baseless things. One thing you must understand 10 Million subscribers means 10 Million set top boxes has been sold. Whether active or not does not matter because the selling of 10 Million set top has box must have generated huge revenues for sure. :tup There is no question that sun direct lacks major ROI Channels at the same time there cannot be any question that as on date sun direct is the cheapest dth brand for ROI compared to its competitors. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
FYKI I am not the thread starter here. Without proof dont say baseless things. One thing you must understand 10 Million subscribers means 10 Million set top boxes has been sold. Whether active or not does not matter because the selling of 10 Million set top has box must have generated huge revenues for sure. :tup There is no question that sun direct lacks major ROI Channels at the same time there cannot be any question that as on date sun direct is the cheapest dth brand for ROI compared to its competitors. :tup

Though you are not the thread starter, if you are agreeing the thread starter's news, then you can also answer aneesh's question bro. It is same question that you asked him to prove in opposite way and he want to have the answer for the actual news first.

Sadiq said:
Though you are not the thread starter, if you are agreeing the thread starter's news, then you can also answer aneesh's question bro. It is same question that you asked him to prove in opposite way and he want to have the answer for the actual news first.

bro before satellite failure that is before 2010 sun direct becomes the no.1 dth with the subscriber base of 30 million. but all changed after satellite failure.

meanwhile all dth are counting their inactive customers also and they are creating a whole we are having maximum customers.

our sun direct now in 2015 they reached ten million subscribers.

so i think that 10 million consists of active subscibers

becoz large number of customer went out of that dth between 2012 and 2013.

jay kumar said:
bro before satellite failure that is before 2010 sun direct becomes the no.1 dth with the subscriber base of 30 million. but all changed after satellite failure.

meanwhile all dth are counting their inactive customers also and they are creating a whole we are having maximum customers.

our sun direct now in 2015 they reached ten million subscribers.

so i think that 10 million consists of active subscibers

becoz large number of customer went out of that dth between 2012 and 2013.
Based on what source or statistics you are saying other DTH are counting inactive customers but sun direct is not counting. Don't share false news if you don't have statistics. It is not only you and me getting information from here. So, we should be very sure about what we are sharing here with concrete source.

Edit your post if you don't have a concrete source to prove your point.

sun direct had 30m subscribors in 2010 ???

I can give some concrete evidence to bishnu sir
as per the following post by telecom talk showing official documentation by tai
Source
as of march 2014 there were total 65 million subscriber of dth out of which 37 million are currently active and you say that sun has 10 million active subscribers. Which means tata sky,airtel,videocon,dish,rdtv, has about 27 million active subscibers?
I dont think that number is correct.
Also dont tell me that in 9 months dth must have added a lot of subscribers at this point of time the number must have changed by 2-3 million at the max.
A plausible way to calculate sundirects active subsciber base would be to see that about 50% of dth connects are active in total(as per trai) so it is safe to assume that sundirect has about 50% active subscriber base (give or take) which is about 5 million which is a good number and fits the statistics given by trai.
Sorry if it was long.

aneesh120 said:
Source
as of march 2014 there were total 65 million subscriber of dth out of which 37 million are currently active and you say that sun has 10 million active subscribers. Which means tata sky,airtel,videocon,dish,rdtv, has about 27 million active subscibers?
Also dont tell me that in 9 months dth must have added a lot of subscribers at this point of time the number must have changed by 2-3 million at the max.
A plausible way to calculate sundirects active subsciber base would be to see that about 50% of dth connects are active in total(as per trai) so it is safe to assume that sundirect has about 50% active subscriber base (give or take) which is about 5 million which is a good number and fits the statistics given by trai.
Sorry if it was long.

:luv:luv:luv

aneesh120 said:
Source
Sorry if it was long.

Good statistics bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock