Colors Rishtey - 0.50
Zee Anmol - 0.10
Star Utsav - 0.50
ZAC - 0.10
Total = 1.7
GST - 18%

Grand Total - 2.01
For 24 Months - it will be 48.24
Bro, Aaj nahi manoge naa 🤣🤣 (You won't accept it today)
There are a small etc and around too. Contact to near Deler for more details.

So there is no such thing as NCF not being charged by operator on regular packs, yes it can be less or more across various packs but as it forms an important part of revenue generation for the company hence it is not waived barring say special combo plans which cost high and operator is able to get required revenue margin from it like incase of DTH packs which r part of Airtel Black plans.

In the above Rs. 1099 plan too NCF would have been included though not mentioned separately....these packs generally have mostly FTA channels which not only cost nothing to an operator but many pay carriage fee to the operator so they can easily club these with some Pay TV Channels to create such FTA packs..... Also for adding more channels again there r always limitations as either u have to pay some more NCF or charges beyond say few channels which r complimentary

But I'm thinking one thing, what's the benefit of this for Sun Direct ? All the Sun Direct customers can easily shift to this box coz it has no ncf. Isn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom