• Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,669
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

hirffa said:
How much long?
April to may
May to June
Now june to July.
Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment.Any update on that news?
Yesterday ,MHA denies security clearance to Kalanithi Maran-backed Sun TV Network.
One day everything will be ok.But when is that day? Is it july 7

i also don't know bro :shy

Bishnu bro ur thread (general discussion about sundirect) is now is completed 1000 reply & congratulations to all bro's:ohya:ohya:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

bros based on some knowledge of my mind i have declared the date as on 7th july 2015...

jay kumar said:
bros based on some knowledge of my mind i have declared the date as on 7th july 2015...
What about the Ten HD prediction? I wish,your prediction this time goes right.

Vicky said:
Bishnu bro ur thread (general discussion about sundirect) is now is completed 1000 reply & congratulations to all bro's:ohya:ohya:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

Yesterday its 15999 post and now it crossed 16,000 Posts in Sun direct.

ajay kore said:
but sun direct will never add axon HD

We all know there is some sort of trobles at the moment and its temporary. Things can change at antime. Sun network wont take any rest during this time. They will surely resolve all the issues . Once after getting 9tps,the total bandwidth will be more than enough atleast for some years. They can easily add some what around 30 hd channels and so on. Based on the customer demands and internal discursion they will add the channels. Now sitting at home and predicting some will come and some dont is of no use. One thing is sure,they will overcome there limitations.

I have Tata Sky HD so I will get Axn HD very soon and its reality that sun direct will not add Axn HD in 2015

ajay kore said:
I have Tata Sky HD so I will get Axn HD very soon and its reality that sun direct will not add Axn HD in 2015

Promoting Tata Sky HD huh. Look bro.. Still Six long months to go. I am 100% sure that by october or november they will get things backs. If Sun network needs that channel they will pay there fees and they will get it. Its just a simple thing. So dont Make such comments bro.
When it Comes to Tata sky AXN addition, Other players like D2H already have it. One technical thing i would like to put in front of you is that,Tata sky will also have to face similar issue very very soon. Know how? The current GSAT is having 12tps and in the same degree there is no other backup KU TPs. In future too there is no plans in ISRO's hand to put one in the same orbital slot before 2018 or 2019. Mean while all other operators including sun direct and RDTV have back up satellites and even the D2H is having some unused tps in the existing satellite.

ajay kore said:

what about sun music hd and ktv hd

Back
Top Bottom