• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,667
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

eagerly waiting for AXN HD,shop CJ.....and launch of Big Deal tv,SMS HD

jay kumar said:
eagerly waiting for AXN HD,shop CJ.....and launch of Big Deal tv,SMS HD

Shop CJ - News are coming in. So, you can expect.
Big Deal TV - This is a 24x7 Tamil channel (shopping). So, you can expect.

AXN HD and SMS HD??? I am not expecting it very soon.

Let them first add Star World HD in English entertainment section. Then we can expect AXN HD. They also need to add Sony PIX HD first which is from same network of AXN HD.

Let them first add pending movies HD channels like Sony PIX HD and Movies Now Plus HD. Then we can expect SMS HD. But it is going to be a premium channel that no one can get as part of any package in any DTH. You need to subscribe via a-la-carte. The same kine of channels, HBO Premium and Star World Premiere HD, are yet to be added. So, let them first add one of the existing premium channel so that we can expect SMS HD.

By the way, TEN HD didn't add last night. I hope now you got it right that that banner is just for advertisement whereas the pink banner is alone from Sun Network and that didn't say any single word about TEN HD. I believe this will help you on understanding the ads much better in future.

Jay bro said TEN HD wil be added soon, but it doesnt happen..after that thread been closed he never posted anything !!

mmdtahir said:
Jay bro said TEN HD wil be added soon, but it doesnt happen..after that thread been closed he never posted anything !!

bro..I have not posted any false news..Whatever i seen in info channel i posted,..When a average user see that slot all will think like that only..Ok

jay kumar said:
bro..I have not posted any false news..Whatever i seen in info channel i posted,..When a average user see that slot all will think like that only..Ok

One day they will surely add the channel (Ten HD). Once they got new tp they will add all channels requested by users.

is measat 3b operational in other countries of south or south east asia...???experts like gssran bro Please reply

jay kumar said:
is measat 3b operational in other countries of south or south east asia...???experts like gssran bro Please reply

bro i think measat 3b atctivated in other countries & not activate in india :-/

jay kumar said:

gssran bro,sadiq bro,madan bro,shawl bro..Aditya vikram bro...Please reply

jay kumar said:
gssran bro,sadiq bro,madan bro,shawl bro..Aditya vikram bro...Please reply

jay kumar bro,please note Adhitya Vikram bro using rdtv only & also he expert in rdtv:k

Back
Top Bottom