Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,032
  • Views: Views 1,375,970
ETV HD channel not available in telugu channels list.
And where to findout the channel list in Bouquets?how many channels and what channels in bouquet?

Yesterday I got a call from SD customer care they told that I can get cinema plus sports pack channels at same 280 RS per month...can I recharge for 280 RS?

I have already selected channels under new rule and now while I enter into Sundirect app,it show to select base pack..Why is that?

I have already selected channels under new rule and now while I enter into Sundirect app,it show to select base pack..Why is that?

I think you have to add the recharge amount from the drop down list and then select the channels.

Trai was somewhere saying Broadcaster to swi
Not sure if its 100% correct. But if what I see is right, they are building bouquets and testing it on website. They do have typo for Bouquet. The below one seems to be the first one created for Rs 123 (Not sure if the price is correct). Option Addon/Ala-Carte will be renamed to Subscription packs.

Star distributor Boquet - Typo is there.

If any SD developer is there in this forum, please correct it.

Atlast 'Option Addon/Ala-Carte will be renamed to Subscription' became true.

As per my source Bengali DPO will be added anytime soon. One More Bengali Channel expected also.

hi. my sun HD pack was expired on 30th Nov and I didn't use it afterwards. on Feb 3rd I activated NCF pack. my balance is also 400rs. but when I connected it to my TV today I am getting 'not subscribed error' for all channels. in my app it shows NCF pack is active. is there any way to refresh?

hi. my sun HD pack was expired on 30th Nov and I didn't use it afterwards. on Feb 3rd I activated NCF pack. my balance is also 400rs. but when I connected it to my TV today I am getting 'not subscribed error' for all channels. in my app it shows NCF pack is active. is there any way to refresh?
Just turn on tv for 1 or 2 hours if today is the first time u r using it after recharge and call CC still not getting.

Last edited:

Also you can try a factory reset, which will tune the channels and picture should come.

thanks bro.but customer care number is busy for long time.did anyone able to talk to them today or yesterday?my ncf pack is valid till 3rd March. is it possible to change to DPO pack right now?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock