Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,005
  • Views: Views 1,360,615
1) Tamil DPO 1 pack misses the Zee Tamil cinema which is a important channel

2) Why other broadcasters bouquets are not listed? Only sun bouquets are listed.this is very bad.eg:star Tamil value pack,Zee prime pack not listed in website.

3)In basic NCF pack there should be option for customers to choose FTA channels.They have not mentioned Puthiya thalaimurai in NCF pack which is very bad.instead they are selling it as FTA bouquet for Rs9.
Puthiya thalaimurai not listed in NCF but am getting that channel, Epic channel was removed from NCF, am on NCF pack.

I have already selected channels under new rule and now while I enter into Sundirect app,it show to select base pack..Why is that?
Now sun direct app updated and channelpackage is differ from former Menu and app. I selecled Malayalam Dpopack 2 but Canot Payamount. so how to choose Pack??

Now sun direct app updated and channelpackage is differ from former Menu and app. I selecled Malayalam Dpopack 2 but Canot Payamount. so how to choose Pack??

Select the tick mark located on the Package name and you will view checkout option. Select Checkout button. The system will show you the GST amount and you can pay.

Hey upcoming Ind vs Aus will be telecasted on Sony Six or Star Sports ?

Can any body tell that so that i can avoid Sony if not...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock