Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,023
  • Views: Views 1,371,033
You must be paying Rs 11 p.m. extra.
I think those who subscribe ncf pack will get any missing fta channels available in sundirect platform if they contact cc. As per trai rule subscribers can select any 100 fta channels for rs.130 + gst. if they don't activate those channels then subscribers can contact trai.

My OLD HD Prime Package is cancelled and changed into HD Malayalam DPO2 and missing all popular HD channels. Only getting SUN HD channels for 399 rs (Double gst)

They have changed my pack from cinema+sports HD prime pack to HD dpo 2 pack... Is it possible to change it to HD dpo 1 pack...is it possible to add some channels in bouquet by ourself or need to call cc for changing and activating those pack...

They have changed my pack from cinema+sports HD prime pack to HD dpo 2 pack... Is it possible to change it to HD dpo 1 pack...is it possible to add some channels in bouquet by ourself or need to call cc for changing and activating those pack...
changing package you need to call cc, I dont think you need to call cc for any boquet addition

My OLD HD Prime Package is cancelled and changed into HD Malayalam DPO2 and missing all popular HD channels. Only getting SUN HD channels for 399 rs (Double gst)
Yes bro my package hd ultra was cancelled and changed to Tamil hd DPO 3 i called the cc why they changed my pack they told it's for one month only they done it default based on previous pack. Next month before end of validity date u can select Ur own pack.

Last edited:
Me too changed my hd ultra to Tamil HD dpo 2 pack u can add rest of channel u want as add-on in app itself. NXT month u can change desire pack before recharge Ur account.

call is not going to cc...
I was waiting for 15 minutes to connect to Cc they are bit busy. But they can solve Ur problem by add Ur desire channel immediately. I asked them to change my pack but they can't but they can add channels on add-on immediately.they told me that u can select Ur own package from next month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock