Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,099
  • Views Views: Views 1,409,007
Hi guys, Plz respond to my query. I just shifted to Sun Direct HD from Tata Sky HD as my kid watches cartoon channels only and I do use independent TV set with streaming device to watch my favourite programs, mostly news, documentaries, and hollywood movies. For this purpose, Tata Sky was proving unnecessarily expensive. I opted for 6 months introductory offer with HD Marathi Silver pack.
However, I missed to look for Disney channel which my kid loves most and he is now throwing tantrums for same.
The dealer is saying I can't modify the plan now as benefits will be lost.
But, in Maharashtra, even dealers are not enoughly knowledgeable about Sun Direct. Hence I want to know that is there any way to add this channel while keeping this 6 months offer?

Hi guys, Plz respond to my query. I just shifted to Sun Direct HD from Tata Sky HD as my kid watches cartoon channels only and I do use independent TV set with streaming device to watch my favourite programs, mostly news, documentaries, and hollywood movies. For this purpose, Tata Sky was proving unnecessarily expensive. I opted for 6 months introductory offer with HD Marathi Silver pack.
However, I missed to look for Disney channel which my kid loves most and he is now throwing tantrums for same.
The dealer is saying I can't modify the plan now as benefits will be lost.
But, in Maharashtra, even dealers are not enoughly knowledgeable about Sun Direct. Hence I want to know that is there any way to add this channel while keeping this 6 months offer?
Just Add Channel From Website Buy Paying That Channel Price It Will Not Effect Your Current pack

Back
Top Bottom