Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,056
  • Views: Views 1,399,469
Hi guys, Plz respond to my query. I just shifted to Sun Direct HD from Tata Sky HD as my kid watches cartoon channels only and I do use independent TV set with streaming device to watch my favourite programs, mostly news, documentaries, and hollywood movies. For this purpose, Tata Sky was proving unnecessarily expensive. I opted for 6 months introductory offer with HD Marathi Silver pack.
However, I missed to look for Disney channel which my kid loves most and he is now throwing tantrums for same.
The dealer is saying I can't modify the plan now as benefits will be lost.
But, in Maharashtra, even dealers are not enoughly knowledgeable about Sun Direct. Hence I want to know that is there any way to add this channel while keeping this 6 months offer?
Yes quite simple add it by ala carte section

7hw61lX.jpg

Hi guys, Plz respond to my query. I just shifted to Sun Direct HD from Tata Sky HD as my kid watches cartoon channels only and I do use independent TV set with streaming device to watch my favourite programs, mostly news, documentaries, and hollywood movies. For this purpose, Tata Sky was proving unnecessarily expensive. I opted for 6 months introductory offer with HD Marathi Silver pack.
However, I missed to look for Disney channel which my kid loves most and he is now throwing tantrums for same.
The dealer is saying I can't modify the plan now as benefits will be lost.
But, in Maharashtra, even dealers are not enoughly knowledgeable about Sun Direct. Hence I want to know that is there any way to add this channel while keeping this 6 months offer?
Btw welcome to SUN DIRECT HD family 😊

Yes quite simple add it by ala carte section
Thanks a lot for help with SC. I activated it. Sun Direct has exceeded my expectations. PQ in marathi and cartoon SD channels is comparable to Tata Sky. HD channels have excellent PQ. Dolby support with my home theatre is also good. Some international news channels are missing, but are available for me on Youtube.
Overall I am happy with Sun Direct. I bought HD set-top box minus dish LNB and cable for 1600 with 6 months subscription of Marathi Silver Pack worth monthly charges of Rs.298, which I believe is the cheapest option in market. Post 6 months, I will trim down unnecessary channels.

Thanks a lot for help with SC. I activated it. Sun Direct has exceeded my expectations. PQ in marathi and cartoon SD channels is comparable to Tata Sky. HD channels have excellent PQ. Dolby support with my home theatre is also good. Some international news channels are missing, but are available for me on Youtube.
Overall I am happy with Sun Direct. I bought HD set-top box minus dish LNB and cable for 1600 with 6 months subscription of Marathi Silver Pack worth monthly charges of Rs.298, which I believe is the cheapest option in market. Post 6 months, I will trim down unnecessary channels.
For users like @drshreenivaas sun direct is best option.
But as u have took marathi silver pack do u watch Marathi channels??

For users like @drshreenivaas sun direct is best option.
But as u have took marathi silver pack do u watch Marathi channels??
I am from Maharashtra. I do not watch TV that much. I am physician and due to daily exposure to COVID-19 patients, I am staying away from family, but my wife does watch TV soaps occasionally. Also due to school closure and pampering by wife, kid doesn't allow anyone to change cartoon channels.

As we all know 1st sun direct had dpo1 dpo2 packages
Was it form the starting of sun direct??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock