Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,723
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

Tata Sky never thinks of customers. Had they thought Sun Music HD & KTV HD would have been added much earlier.

Bishnu15 said:
Tata Sky never thinks of customers. Had they thought Sun Music HD & KTV HD would have been added much earlier.

Yeah they never thought of customers that's why they are increasing HD chs count day by day :lol:lol

They can add thousands of HD Channels but until & unless they add Sun Music HD & KTV HD most popular ones, that will not be good. Both channels are available on Sun Direct.

Bishnu15 said:
Is this sun direct general discussion thread? Or tatasky general discussion thread?

Bishnu15 said:
They can add thousands of HD Channels but until & unless they add Sun Music HD & KTV HD most popular ones, that will not be good. Both channels are available on Sun Direct.
First let sun network get security clearance from mha and then think about addition

Bishnu15 said:

We all know sundirect always thinks of customers that's why they are providing max chs in least price and also they are not adding chs as channels addition in base pack will increase the base pack price :ohya

This is to inform you all already crap channel removal starting with Focus NE. So beware more spaces are created & this will lead to more channel additions. TS Users be happy now but later on we will also be happy. Also Sony Kix is removing...........

dinesh19 said:
First let sun network get security clearance from mha and then think about addition

You dont worry they will get it. :ohya

ABCDEFGH said:
Come on guyz
Leave it
Infact today he is alone

I am always alone. :'( Because there are not many ROI Sun subscribers. I always prefer to be a bit different. :c What everyone use I shall never use. All are using Tata Sky I wont. I used but I gifted it to my uncle. :) I may in the future may try Zing Digital because many people dont use it. Whatever masses go for I shall never opt for it. Never ! :tup

Back
Top Bottom