Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,000
  • Views: Views 1,359,052
I have subscribed 201 rs. pack for 3 months. Can I change it with the ncf pack + 2 or 3 paid channels only. It will cost around 120 rs. Will I have to pay for these — ncf pack and 3 channels — or the money get refund when I unsubscribe 201rs pack.
So what should I do :
1.) Unsubscribe the base pack first and the money will refund. Then activate ncf+3channels.
2.) Subscribe ncf and 3 channels and remove 201rs pack at the same time. Will I have to pay for these additional channels ? Then after modification my remaining balance get refund in my account. Like 201-120=81 refund. ?

I have subscribed 201 rs. pack for 3 months. Can I change it with the ncf pack + 2 or 3 paid channels only. It will cost around 120 rs. Will I have to pay for these — ncf pack and 3 channels — or the money get refund when I unsubscribe 201rs pack.
So what should I do :
1.) Unsubscribe the base pack first and the money will refund. Then activate ncf+3channels.
2.) Subscribe ncf and 3 channels and remove 201rs pack at the same time. Will I have to pay for these additional channels ? Then after modification my remaining balance get refund in my account. Like 201-120=81 refund. ?
I would recommend go with point 1.
But wait for the refund first. Sometime it gets delayed, mostly if done during evening hours.

Recharged for MY FTA pack but free to air Channels not arrived. Anyone faced the same problem?
I too faced the same issue. Activated NCF pack by using payment gateway in sundirect. Pack activated for one month. But free channels not coming. But one good thing is the amount paid 49 is added to my wallet. That is fine for me. Now i added star sports tamil add on with the wallet balance and watching it only for IPL. So total monthly cost for this month is Rs.19 only 😀

I too faced the same issue. Activated NCF pack by using payment gateway in sundirect. Pack activated for one month. But free channels not coming. But one good thing is the amount paid 49 is added to my wallet. That is fine for me. Now i added star sports tamil add on with the wallet balance and watching it only for IPL. So total monthly cost for this month is Rs.19 only 😀
Okay! So new hack revealed by @Yuva2484 bro 😉

Did you try refreshing all channels by using the "If unable to view subscribed channel click here" option in the "Help" section of the website/app?

Did you try refreshing all channels by using the "If unable to view subscribed channel click here" option in the "Help" section of the website/app?
Yes I did that so many times. Also when i clicked the NCF in home page there it shows full list of FTA channels, by default all the DD channels are selected and apart from that we can choose which FTA channels to be added. But I tried selecting few channels and saved it. But once again i checked that but they are deselected only. I think this is a glitch. NCF pack is activated with Rs.0 subscription even though we paid Rs.49. So the amount paid gets added to wallet. Since the amount was Rs.0 we are not able to select FTA channels. Because of that glitch i subscribed to star sports tamil from wallet amount and enjoying the IPL matches along with sun tv from info channel. This is my secondary sundirect connection. Very happy that monthly cost for this secondary conection for this month is only Rs.19😀.

Yes I did that so many times. Also when i clicked the NCF in home page there it shows full list of FTA channels, by default all the DD channels are selected and apart from that we can choose which FTA channels to be added. But I tried selecting few channels and saved it. But once again i checked that but they are deselected only. I think this is a glitch. NCF pack is activated with Rs.0 subscription even though we paid Rs.49. So the amount paid gets added to wallet. Since the amount was Rs.0 we are not able to select FTA channels. Because of that glitch i subscribed to star sports tamil from wallet amount and enjoying the IPL matches along with sun tv from info channel. This is my secondary sundirect connection. Very happy that monthly cost for this secondary conection for this month is only Rs.19😀.
Same My FTA pack problem, but how to resolve this? Somebody please help me. I'm in need to watch the unselected FTA channels.

DISASTER SUNDIRECT
Doing worst things

FTA channels not available in ncf pack

Worst very worst customer care service.
Customer care don't know about FTA channels. "They tolded you should pay amount then FTA channel will arrive"

ALSO HD INFO CHANNEL NOT ARRIVE
Bro, how did your problem get resolved?
Through customer care ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock