Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,018
  • Views: Views 1,369,681
Same My FTA pack problem, but how to resolve this? Somebody please help me. I'm in need to watch the unselected FTA channels.
Now I am getting some FTA channels. In the home page click i button next to MY FTA and select required FTA channels and select save. You might get the channels. You can try this.

Last edited:
Now I am getting some FTA channels. In the home page click i button next to MY FTA and select required FTA channels and select save. You might get the channels. You can try this.
After 5 to 6 hours , FTA channels activated. Thanks bro. 🙂

Bro, how did your problem get resolved?
Through customer care ?
Changed my pack from MY FTA to NCF pack through customer care after raising complaint on twitter. Then all FTA channels arrived.

Lot of problems in MY FTA PACK i recommend don't Select and recharge MY FTA PACK. Worst service by sundirect.

But what to do? sundirect is the only DTH giving economic friendly base pack

Changed my pack from MY FTA to NCF pack through customer care after raising complaint on twitter. Then all FTA channels arrived.

Lot of problems in MY FTA PACK i recommend don't Select and recharge MY FTA PACK. Worst service by sundirect.

Maybe I think activation from App is the issue. In the Website,"Quick Recharge" option must work properly.

+1

Maybe I think activation from App is the issue. In the Website,"Quick Recharge" option must work properly.
App+web both issue.

Asianet movies HD Still not add. But
OuVtjGl.png

I have subscribed 201 rs. pack for 3 months. Can I change it with the ncf pack + 2 or 3 paid channels only. It will cost around 120 rs. Will I have to pay for these — ncf pack and 3 channels — or the money get refund when I unsubscribe 201rs pack.
So what should I do :
1.) Unsubscribe the base pack first and the money will refund. Then activate ncf+3channels.
2.) Subscribe ncf and 3 channels and remove 201rs pack at the same time. Will I have to pay for these additional channels ? Then after modification my remaining balance get refund in my account. Like 201-120=81 refund. ?
Yes approprite days of Play may be deducted Balance only refunded + GST etc. not refunded.

Anybody facing recharge issue with Sony's Happy packs subscription?
I recharged Happy India South package, but still it's not reflected on subscription section. Amount is deducted already.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock