Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,018
  • Views: Views 1,369,597
Im using sundirect since 6 years.. now i want to move to airtel dth.. how is the PQ and AQ of Airtel... In SD channels...
Am I taking good decesion or.. should I stay with Sundirect.

Kindly suggest @Vadirocks bro...

Im using sundirect since 6 years.. now i want to move to airtel dth.. how is the PQ and AQ of Airtel... In SD channels...
Am I taking good decesion or.. should I stay with Sundirect.

Kindly suggest @Vadirocks bro...

With Regards To HD Channels Sun Direct PQ Is Top Class, Nobody Can't Match,

But SD Channels They Are Very Bad,,, Even Audio Too

So. What about airtel then?? Should I??
Bro, first of all packs are of higher cost in Airtel. But, airtel has super picture quality on SD & HD channels. And, other thing, if you are among those people who modify their package every few days or week, then it is not for you. In airtel, alacarte lock-in period is 30 days. You can only change your pack after 30 days. Overall, you can go for Tata Play.
But, I want to ask you what's the problem in Sun Direct ?

Last edited:
Bro, first of all packs are of higher cost in Airtel. But, airtel has super picture quality on SD & HD channels. And, other thing, if you are among those people who modify their package every few days or week, then it is not for you. In airtel, alacarte lock-in period is 30 days. You can only change your pack after 30 days. Overall, you can go for Tata Play.
But, I want to ask you what's the problem in Sun Direct ?
Recently 1 month back we bought 55 inches LG smart tv.. so.. the PQ of SD channels is worst and i case of HD channels there is no issue.. so..

Recently 1 month back we bought 55 inches LG smart tv.. so.. the PQ of SD channels is worst and i case of HD channels there is no issue.. so..
So, Airtel or Tata Play are best for you. (Making the picture quality priority, go for Airtel ; modifying the packs in less than 30 days, go for Tata Play) 👍

So, Airtel or Tata Play are best for you. (Making the picture quality priority, go for Airtel ; modifying the packs in less than 30 days, go for Tata Play) 👍
I have a request guys.. Can anyone post the SD channel pictures of airtel and sundirect side by side? It would help me to compare

Hi, I am using Tata play and want to shift in sun direct, I have few queries, please help
1. Can we subscribe any broadcaster bouquets like sony happy india pack or ala carte with ncf of 50
2. Can we set favourite in stb.
3. What will advantage and disadvantage of sun over Tata, I want to shift because of low ncf, is this a good decision or should I stay with Tata play.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock