Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,421
But why? That's the question. I also said some sd channels only having poor picture quality. Especially some Tamil, Telugu, kannada, malayalam channels
I thinks its Due to Transponder issue. Due to Bandwidth they have Compressed the Picture Quality. The Old TP Cant Carry more channels as Newly added TP. Most of South Channels are present in those TP, So PQ are poor when compare to ROI Channels.
They Should Replace those 3 TPs

Guys need help..
I added few Add-ons today evening and still is not being reflected on my STB.
I tried refreshing,calling customer care, chat bot service and I have now mailed them.
How much time could it take to show after a recharge and any other method to activate??
Please guide me if you know🙏🏻

Guys need help..
I tried refreshing,calling customer care, chat bot service and I have now mailed them.
How much time could it take to show after a recharge and any other method to activate??
Try again by Deleting it and readd the channel.

Did you recharged for adding channel?. You should have added Balance to wallet first and then you should have added Channel. For Recharging always you should use Pay U gateway for very fast

Try again by Deleting it and readd the channel.

Did you recharged for adding channel?. You should have added Balance to wallet first and then you should have added Channel. For Recharging always you should use Pay U gateway for very fast
Yes I still have wallet balance after my addition. Normally I add through wallet balance and it's gets activated within few minutes.
I tried deleting and readding now but no change.Also their customer care services all are very pathetic.

Yes I still have wallet balance after my addition. Normally I add through wallet balance and it's gets activated within few minutes.
Is it showing in App? The channel which you added.

Guys need help..
In this regards I have also experienced problem.some times add on are activating instantly.but sometime it is take time as one day.sun direct addon activate soon. But non Sundirect add-ons too late

Back
Top Bottom