Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,455
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

Gubbimari bro for heaven sake please watermark your images.

#We need a new sun rise.

Its almost a month after the tariff of packages increased. But no new channels added in the platform.
This is not fair. I request all sun direct users to write a mail directly to CEO.
Sun direct Should add some channels firstly else the should withdraw the increased price.

RE: Protest.

Bro please change your prefix :k its not an Article Ok :no

@sarfaraz.,done.
For this sort of thing , kindly personal message me and it will surely help in making things simple. Otherwise off topic stuff can spoil the intended aim. I hope you got it and by the way thanks for showing my fault and in future I will certainly try to keep the same in my mind. Most importanly , I am new to the forum so lack of knowledge to. For the years I am a regular viewer without an account. Now created one.

No any protest time to disconnect Sundirect and move to any other Dth

This kind of threads are meant to defame any dth brand. If anyone is not satisfied with sun direct then why dont you quit ? I really dont understand the logic behind defaming a DTH brand constantly that too the brand which you use rather than changing it. You cannot defame any DTH Brand in a public forum like this. I have been using sun direct since last 4.5 years but have you ever seen me defaming it ? I also feel they are lagging behind in some channels but does it mean you will constatnly defame any dth brand ? What kind of protest is this ? Dont like any DTH brand please change it. In a democratic country you are free to do it.

bishnu ji . calm down bro. he has not defamed any brand. he has his reasons n wanted a simple protest. n in a democratic country only, u can do protest but in a meaningful manner.

remember sadiq anna also asked us to send more n more mails to trai :tup:tup

@ Vicky Bro: Please check these kinds of threads & take suitable action.

Back
Top Bottom