Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,455
RE: Protest.

Bishnu bro... I am not going to leave the sun direct . Using it for the last 5 years. I bought it with my first salary. No one will understand how much I love sun direct.
No one is trying to defame sun direct. They are simply saying there usage review. Some like it and some dont. Everyone has the right to speak bro.
I posted this one in order to provide a massive protest againist increase in price. I am also trying to send a written complaint with the signature of 25+ sun direct users in our locality. There is a dealer of sun direct in our are,he also told he will also collect some signatures and id of users.
If every forum members coperate, let us unite and fight for better service. If sun officials see such a letter, they will surely improve service. This is not meant to hurt, a letter from the lovers of sun direct to ceo that we need more.
So please unite .... Unity is our strength.

Now keduze bro your point has logic. I agree. Start sending mails bro.

RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

New Add on for Bengal: Website will be updated soon.

Star Jalsha / ABP Ananda / Zee Bangla / Colors Bangla @ RS 20 p.m.

Source: Sun Direct Kolkata Office.

I am extremely thankful to all who are supporting me. Unity is our strength. My request to all... Pls contact all sundirect users whom you know and force him to send a mail if he is interested in this movement...
#We need a new Sun rise campaign.... Stay united under the sun....

keduze said:
I am extremely thankful to all who are supporting me. Unity is our strength. My request to all... Pls contact all sundirect users whom you know and force him to send a mail if he is interested in this movement...
#We need a new Sun rise campaign.... Stay united under the sun....

Have you opened any twitter page for this ? It looks like that from your comments. :huh

Is it allowed to share such facebook and twitter info here. I am planning something like that but later didnt comment because of closing of thread...
Any admins.. Pls reply... Is it possible to do

RE: #We need a new sun rise.

keduze said:
Is it allowed to share such facebook and twitter info here. I am planning something like that but later didnt comment because of closing of thread...
Any admins.. Pls reply... Is it possible to do

You can open the twitter page & p.m. me. Dont disclose it on the open. :) I hope you understand. :ohya

RE: #We need a new sun rise.

Sadiq said:
Sharing FB and Twitter pages are not allowed. But you did a good initiative.

Sadiq bro please do something in this forum so that sun direct officials can see this and take immediate action. I have started my course. I have registered a feedback to add Star Jalsha, LCN 623 at Mega Pack. We dont want that channel to be added on. It should be activated on mega pack. Also told them to add Jalsha Movies.

Here is the feedback no. which they gave us:

1-12271146887.

Sadiq bro you can also do something. I know you dont use sun direct but still you can participate in sun direct discussions as you really speak well. You are a very good orator. You are too good. Hope you did not mind. Everyone of us here are friends. Please listen to this friends words. Thank You. :ohya

Back
Top Bottom