Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,460
General Discussions about Sun Direct

This thread is visited by every SD member of this forum, if anyone want to support your campaign, they will see your post here too,
So don't worry about separate or already Runing thread,
Your voice will be gone to all SD users of this forum.

RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

if u not talk with any higher authority they cant add or remove any channel. because they have no idea about any issue.

my example is here bro :-
i talk with adtv's higher authority because their one policy is not customer support.
last few month behind any adtv's hd box 2 hd channels are compulsory. i talk with them and all my point say clearly.
because they give 2 hd channels compulsory and any customer u cant force that u may add compulsory.
and compulsory means not they add free of charge. ex. value prime pack price normal 240 and they give with 2 hd 270 per month.

i fight with higher authority and solution is here. :) so bro best way is plz explain your problem and concern with higher authority.

go to step by step i confrem that problem is solved asap.
step by step :- first call cc, nodal office, sales head, service head, zsm, state head, .............. if u know what i mean. :)

@jay vithlani...
I have done all these... I raised complaint to cc,then to nodal,service manager, zonal head....
My thread is intended to unite others and then try to lodge the issue from others side too... A mass move is what I planned.

keduze said:
@jay vithlani...
I have done all these... I raised complaint to cc,then to nodal,service manager, zonal head....
My thread is intended to unite others and then try to lodge the issue from others side too... A mass move is what I planned.

but all goes in vain :-/ :(

@GSSRAN...As you wish. Now I will sort different strategy. I am damn sure that bei.g in a group, I cant lead it. So I quit.
#Waiting for the next sun rise..

@Keduze bro don't quit. Just wait for the right moment. No one is against you, not even gssran bro. We all support your cause. All the best, This thread is watched by all sun direct users of this forum. So it will be helpful. By the way have to start mailing to [email protected] ?

this protest is not required at all.....If want to protest then protest in fb by giving comments

jay kumar said:
this protest is not required at all.....If want to protest then protest in fb by giving comments

No bro. We are sun direct customers since 2011-12 onwards. This protest is required because sun direct unlawfully increased base pack prices without increasing channel count. :angry

Sun direct DTH gives you the HD experience.
We give you up to 5 times more detail, incredibly vibrant colours, and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.

Watch all your favorite TV shows in Theater like experience !

upload jpg

Back
Top Bottom