Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,455
RE: #We need a new sun rise.

@Sadiq... Thanks a lot brother. It has to be so.
I am actually planning to carry out a collective strategy to unite all dth operators of one brand together.
Then by collectively raising our concern to authority. If things go like that, then it will be another golden hat to our forum.
I am sure that this forum has plenty of life and power . What we now need is a collective effort and hope all administrators will make this possible with ease.

@Sadiq... Thanks a lot brother. It has to be so.
I am actually planning to carry out a collective strategy to unite all dth operators of one brand together.
Then by collectively raising our concern to authority. If things go like that, then it will be another golden hat to our forum.
I am sure that this forum has plenty of life and power . What we now need is a collective effort and hope all administrators will make this possible with ease.

Bishnu15 said:
You can open the twitter page & p.m. me. Dont disclose it on the open. :) I hope you understand. :ohya
[/quote

It is also not allowed bro.. Your can refer rules book where it is mentioned promoting personal websites or blogs are not allowed. That includes FB and twitter...

@bishnu... A similar feedback is also been forwarded from my id.
#We need a new sun rise...Stay united under the sun.

Sadiq said:
Bishnu15 said:
You can open the twitter page & p.m. me. Dont disclose it on the open. :) I hope you understand. :ohya
[/quote

It is also not allowed bro.. Your can refer rules book where it is mentioned promoting personal websites or blogs are not allowed. That includes FB and twitter...

Sorry bro. But can you suggest some other valid method which can be used in this forum to make the sun direct officials understand our point. :huh

Dont say so... This intiative got some support... Every single drop of water makes an ocean brother. Stay united and support the campaign..
#We need a new sun rise.

sundirect.in said:
Admin please close the thread another useless thread is created.

give any one reason why they close this thread :huh:huh:huh

and his post what is the mistake u found :huh:huh:huh

@jay vithlani... Thanks for ur support brother...
#We need a new sun rise.
Promte the campaign brother..... Inform other sun direct users.

keduze said:
@jay vithlani... Thanks for ur support brother...
#We need a new sun rise.
Promte the campaign brother..... Inform other sun direct users.

bro no need to inform because thread is still running :)

and not only sun direct user watch but all users watch them. :tup

Back
Top Bottom