Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,010
  • Views: Views 1,362,142
I am new to sun direct, I tried to recharge my account with small amounts using Paytm but I could see that total amount paid is not getting added to sun direct account. For recharge of 10, ₹8~9 is being added to account balance.

Will we not get full balance added on sun like Dish/Tata sky or is anything different.

I am new to sun direct, I tried to recharge my account with small amounts using Paytm but I could see that total amount paid is not getting added to sun direct account. For recharge of 10, ₹8~9 is being added to account balance.

Will we not get full balance added on sun like Dish/Tata sky or is anything different.
Yes tax amount will be cut from recharged amount.

:unsure: Any separate tax for Sun Direct, why same is not being charged by Dish TV and Tata Sky?
Confusing :cry:

Not charging in adtv too

Last 6 months paying through paytm & phonepe only

Hearing this as new & ridiculous :wall::wall::wall::knife::knife::mad::mad:

For what you added for 10 rs bro?

For any addon?

For what you added for 10 rs bro?

For any addon?
I recharged sun direct using Paytm for ₹10, just to add it to account balance.

I do same for tata sky and dish wherein amount gets added to account balance and validity increases in proportion of money added and pack being used.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock