Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,371,355
Is anyone else making use of Paytm GET5 offer for sun direct recharge?

So far my experience with Sun Direct is disappointing due to recharge issues.

I never tried bro, I usually recharge through sun direct website itself, previously they used to give offer in their website itself, they given cashback upto 100 rs, I think that offer is not available now

I was just reading article on number of DTH subscribers on another thread. I could see Sun Direct is at the bottom (ignoring RDTV) and article also says Sun direct has least number of channels :(

It's high time sun direct starts concentrating on channel addition and does good for us (y)

Please everyone who is watching this thread.Request for new channels for new year to Sun direct.Through Facebook,Because I Have messaged them so many times And they have replies me .So if everyone requests they may reply to You and there is a chance of adding new channels.So request now please.Especially request them to add Star Sports Select SD 1,Star Sports Select SD 2,and D Sports.........Pleaseeeee:smile::hello:

Please everyone who is watching this thread.Request for new channels for new year to Sun direct.Through Facebook,Because I Have messaged them so many times And they have replies me .So if everyone requests they may reply to You and there is a chance of adding new channels.So request now please.Especially request them to add Star Sports Select SD 1,Star Sports Select SD 2,and D Sports.........Pleaseeeee:smile::hello:
I am also asked this 3 channels many times but it's worthless

@GRSSB bro, don't create new thread for this silly matters. Use General discussion thread instead of creating new thread...:eek:k:

When I recording SD content in Hd set top box (model no HS3A00) , remote doesn't work, not able to change volume also. It never happened before .Still HD content recorded in the box not able to view, only audio playing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock