Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,051
  • Views: Views 1,396,097
And also I observed that most of the times after mid night 12AM Paytm/FreeCharge are displaying message saying Sun direct recharge Is down when I try to recharge. Anyone else observed this?

I am using Paytm GET5 offer to get ₹5 back on 10 recharge, since this is applicable only for first 3 lakh recharges per day I am trying at mid night ;)

Requested to add Star Sports Select SD 1 & Star Sports Select SD 2 for New Year.Through FB.

I never seen a company like this which is never listen to customer voice, just go throug sun direct fb page, lot of SD customers complaining about not able to view 36 channels which is present in GSAT15 tp's. Now if we raise the complaint, they will tell techinician visit needed and have to pay 250 hard earned our money, because of problem from their end :angry::angry:. How irresponsible service and mind towards their customers. Nearly three months they are not able to see those channels, will you(SUn direct) pay back money to them?:dodgy:.

I am regularly seeing this message on Paytm that Sun Direct is down when I try to recharge between 12AM and 8 AM.

8jwk3Mt.jpg

Why not u try in day time bro ??

And also I observed that most of the times after mid night 12AM Paytm/FreeCharge are displaying message saying Sun direct recharge Is down when I try to recharge. Anyone else observed this?

I am using Paytm GET5 offer to get ₹5 back on 10 recharge, since this is applicable only for first 3 lakh recharges per day I am trying at mid night ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock