Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,023
  • Views: Views 1,372,597
I guess sun network is going to launch some HD channels as we saw some post which includes Aditya HD, sun news HD , gemini comedy HD, surya and udaya music HD. May be they might have planned to use those slots for them. What's ur opinion guys on this. ?

I guess sun network is going to launch some HD channels as we saw some post which includes Aditya HD, sun news HD , gemini comedy HD, surya and udaya music HD. May be they might have planned to use those slots for them. What's ur opinion guys on this. ?
No bro i feel not like that u mentioned channels will take time to launch in HD more over they did not get permission frm MIB they will add others channnels to survive so we have to wait and to keep trust on them

Bro i need help how to check signal quality of this tps 11671H8PSK,11631H8PSK bec i am getting signal distrubance both are HD tps

But brother alredy lounched channels not fully dolby provide..why are u starting thse channels..gemini hd and gemini movies hd.music hd not dolby audio ptovide...

Bro i am getting signal 40% and quality 30% but after few seconds its showing signal 90% and quality 57% now i have to call technician to relign dish
Its a another bug in latest stbs after few seconds only you will get real details

(through mail)
Hi sun Direct i am using our DTH in HD Connection the Gemini HD Channel not fully Dolby audio release present mixed audio release in all movies old and latest the voice produce in front left and right speakers and also sub woofer this ia not fully Dolby audio surround effect because other HD Channels came fully Dolby audio example Star Maa hd Star Maa Movies HD etc channels .this issue all dths are there example Airtel,Tatasky,Sundirect etc.this is Broadcaster issue so kindly obsurve our technical team and solve the issue early as possible and also our Remaining two HD channels Gemini Movies HD And Gemini Music HD upgrade and provide Dolby audio.this my and othe sun users request kindly observe and solve me..
thank u
Reply ([email protected])
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us at Sun Direct.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated 04 April 2018 regarding Sun Direct services 42878255175
We understand from your mail that you had been put through few inconveniences. surround. Hence we have registered your complaint and have been forwarded to the concern team.
If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected] We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.
For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website www.sundirect.in.
Thanks & Regards
Nodal AP
Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on 04313940757//1800 123 7575/ 07601012345

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock