Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,646
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

Bro's all off topic comments moved to general discussion thread & please continue in this thread:k

This thread passed 900 + posts. Wow !

Bishnu15 said:
@ Laxman bro - Why are you always targeting Jay Kumar bro ? :angry In many posts of you I have seen you targeting Jay bro. He never posted any news, it was just a mere speculation. I hope you understand. :) Dont target any member. :no Requesting you to stop all these in this beautiful thread. :no He just said in the near future Focus Channel might be removed. Its just an assumption.

you cant even saw is mistakes doing here.if i reply i am targeting him ah.dnt protect some one here.hereafter i dnt want to reply ur post and u protecting someone there post also.do wat ever here your's thinking.

Vicky bro how come the total views of this thread reduced to 43 from 5000 odd views ?

Bishnu15 said:
Vicky bro how come the total views of this thread reduced to 43 from 5000 odd views ?

what bro :skd i will check & inform to team members:k

jay kumar said:
dont be silly....Shut off

u dnt have rights to shut off me.this s the last post to u from my side.i never ever make reply post to u at any cost.i am afraid of u i dnt want to waste percious time to reply ur silly and false posts.here onwards i dnt want to take ur post and ur protector post serious......

Vicky said:
what bro :skd i will check & inform to team members:k

Ok bro. Please check & take action. :tup

laxman16 said:
u dnt have rights to shut off me.this s the last post to u from my side.i never ever make reply post to u at any cost.i am afraid of u i dnt want to waste percious time to reply ur silly and false posts.here onwards i dnt want to take ur post and ur protector post serious......

nice...Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom