Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,646
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

on googling i found that many unknown channels r in dd.....Shocked...Many channels i have find like dd andaman and nicobar,dd lakshadweep,dd goa,dd himachal pradesh,etc....is it true guys

Bishnu15 said:
Yes Jay bro Puthu Yugam will definitely be added one day. We also expect Colors Odia & ETV Rajasthan. So also God TV.

bishnu bro....till website showing colors oriya

jay kumar said:
on googling i found that many unknown channels r in dd.....Shocked...Many channels i have find like dd andaman and nicobar,dd lakshadweep,dd goa,dd himachal pradesh,etc....is it true guys

Yes it is true. But it is time based channels I think. :)

laxman16 said:
lets see wat happens.but the history sdirect they didnt readded the removed chnnl.

Totally wrong laxman16 bro.Many channels removed from Sun Direct & again readded.The examples are here.

1.PUTHIYA THALAIMURAI
2.MUHUAA TV
3.UTV ACTION
4.UTV MOVIES
5.REPORTER
6.ABN ANDHRAJYOTHI
7.NEO PRIME
8.NEO SPORTS
9.CHIRITHIRA
etc....

These channels are removed from Sun Direct.And again added for Customers feedback.

Same was the case with Aakash as well.

MAHI said:
Totally wrong laxman16 bro.Many channels removed from Sun Direct & again readded.The examples are here.

1.PUTHIYA THALAIMURAI
2.MUHUAA TV
3.UTV ACTION
4.UTV MOVIES
5.REPORTER
6.ABN ANDHRAJYOTHI
7.NEO PRIME
8.NEO SPORTS
9.CHIRITHIRA
etc....

These channels are removed from Sun Direct.And again added for Customers feedback.

ok bro.sorry as per my earlier post i dnt want to reply regarding this.and also i was deeply hurt by two members of this forum.here after i dnt want to share anythng abt sdirect dth and dnt want to reply of those two members posts.......

laxman16 said:
ok bro.sorry as per my earlier post i dnt want to reply regarding this.and also i was deeply hurt by two members of this forum.here after i dnt want to share anythng abt sdirect dth and dnt want to reply of those two members posts.......

Whom are you indicating bro ? :huh

MAHI said:

1.PUTHIYA THALAIMURAI
2.MUHUAA TV
3.UTV ACTION
4.UTV MOVIES
5.REPORTER
6.ABN ANDHRAJYOTHI
7.NEO PRIME
8.NEO SPORTS
9.CHIRITHIRA
etc....

yes its true but tata sky is 100 % better than Sun Direct

Back
Top Bottom