Discussion Sun Direct Go - Integrated OTT From Sun Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 163
  • Views Views: Views 43,448

Sun Direct has changed its mind and will not go with Sun Direct Go, they will go with Sun Direct Max I think this is because firstly it is taking so much time for the launch and now they have also removed the Sun Direct Go app from Google Play Store and the website is also not working, so this could be the reason because they feel that if the name of the box is Sun Direct Max then the name of the app should also be Sun Direct Max and the name of the set-up box and app of other DTH providers is also the same
This is not first time they removed app. They have unpublished the app 2 to 3 times. Even the CC said it is in testing Phase.They are just delaying

Another test website for Sun Direct GO
This website is using for purchase OTT
And offer packages

Last edited:
They have launched Sun Direct Max 4K set top box but the launch of channels and OTT plans and Sun Direct Go app is taking a lot of time. So the customers of new connection will have to wait a lot of time. I have also been waiting for a long time to get a new connection. But it seems that it will take a lot of time to get a new connection and maybe I will not be able to get a new connection.

Back
Top Bottom