Discussion Sun Direct Go - Integrated OTT From Sun Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 163
  • Views Views: Views 43,448

It is not fully came out.if that app is in fully operational then everything will be ok.waitfor it .

The login page looks similar to the Sun Direct website. It is not loading properly though. The boxes to enter the Sun Direct RMN/SCN are not clickable.

Index
I think it is same Sun Direct website, it won't able to login. We can login only in My Account Section.

I think it is same Sun Direct website, it won't able to login. We can login only in My Account Section.

Yep, it was implied.

By login, I had meant access to a page similar to the "Recharge" page that the Sun Direct website takes us to, after we initially validate our Sun Direct pack details by entering our RMN/SCN in the "validation" page. So technically, yes, the actual "login" page/prompt (which asks for our password) appears only later in the Sun Direct website flow, when we access the Transaction Details /My Profile pages for the first time (post gaining access to the "Recharge" page), or when we try to make a base pack/add on change for the first time (post gaining access to the "Recharge" page).

I used the word "login", because the URL of the "validation" page has the word "login" in it.

Back
Top Bottom