Sun Direct – Rated in the Top 10 for Customer Service in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishnu15 said:
Yes in customer service no one can beat sun direct. Never. But yes customer service is not the only issue to be a good dth. Other issues are there like new channel additions, free services, games, cheap add ons etc . In these matters sun direct are lagging behind !

lets celebrate bro

Already Tata Sky Having Several Awards Including One Record of Air Longest TV Ad

Tata Sky Awards

1.ISO 27001: 2005 accreditation got in 2009
2.Super Brand Award in 2010
3.ET Brand Equality for Best DTH of 2012
4.ET Brand Equality for Product of the year 2013 Tata Sky + HD'
5.Yahoo Big Idea Chair Award - Best use of Mobile Advertising

:lol

Sources :s

Global Exhibition on Services -
http://www.superbrandsindia.com/images/brand_pdf/consumer_3rd_edition/Tata%20Sky.pdf
IBS wins Yahoo Big Idea Chair 2013 - News - Advertising - Campaign India

all off topic comments removed & @jay kumar bro,don't defame any dth & if you continue posted this type of comment & warning will increase & please note this ur last warning :k

y my posts was deleted along with some other posts :huh:huh:huh

i think sun direct people have not anything to celebrate as of now thats y they have been celebrating in this thread :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry To all actually i don't Want to go off topic but this guy continuously defaming other DTHs

Sun Direct got 1 award and he is jumping like Sun Direct is the father of DTH in not only India and but in Whole World and Beated Direct TV USA :D

Rushil.D said:
Sorry To all actually i don't Want to go off topic but this guy continuously defaming other DTHs

Sun Direct got 1 award and he is jumping like Sun Direct is the father of DTH in not only India and but in Whole World and Beated Direct TV USA :D

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :k:k:k

Rushil.D said:

no problem bro:)

as of my knowledge i have not defamed any dth...It seems that every members hates and dislike me..I think so

jay kumar said:
as of my knowledge i have not defamed any dth...It seems that every members hates and dislike me..I think so

some of ur comments -
1) every dth is in dark n sd is only shining
2) sun direct ll wash away all dth in 2016
3) adtv is a beggar
4) hope channel removal news of adtv come out to b true
5) adtv pq degrades - u also commented on that
6) definition of poor
7) tata sky r meant only for rich people n not 4 poor
8) useless comments in the thread d2h added sony kix - when sadiq bro also replied u
9) sun direct is meant only for poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock