Sun Direct testing 8 channels !!

Bishnu15 said:
Bro I am not against you. But dont mislead others. If you dont know then why you say. Just for instance I dont have any idea about D2H I do not comment. See bro I have learned from my past mistakes and rectified me. You be careful. I have no personal grudges against you & infact I like your posts in DISH TV. :) :) Sorry bro dont get me wrong, I just want a solid update on the new 8 channels. :tup

I think there is no update about these channels.

Bishnu15 said:
Actually bro it is very easy to say no update. I can see from your profile you are dream regular. So you should not say like this.

So what do you want from members.If any body giving update you are not believing and asking proof and some body saying no update then you are saying not say like this.So what should I say?and what do you want from members??

bhaskar.killi said:
So what do you want from members.If any body giving update you are not believing and asking proof and some body saying no update you are saying not say like this.So what should I say?and what do you want from members??

Sorry bro dont be angry. Please. Cool down. :c

Bishnu15 said:
Sorry bro dont be angry. Please. Cool down. :c

Why should I angry on this bro??If you want to upgrade to HD then wait for some more days.I just want to say there is no update about these channels.what you are saying also might be correct.Might be one HD also there in the list but now there is no update about these channels.
By the way dont go with the post count of the member, see the reputation of the member.

bhaskar.killi said:
So what do you want from members.If any body giving update you are not believing and asking proof and some body saying no update then you are saying not say like this.So what should I say?and what do you want from members??

The member which gave update dont know anything about sun direct. Suppose if I create a thread Dish TV adding 10 new channels will you believe me without source ??????????? I know we are humans we do make mistakes, if we keep on repeating the same then its an error, no more a mistake. I have learned from my past mistakes from now onwards I dont say anything without any concrete source. He says that his brother talked cc they say its south channels. Where is the recorded version of that call ? It can be posted as an amr file. Please dont get me wrong. I have completely changed myself as I dont want myself to get banned anymore. Please cool down. Please. :) :) :)

I know Anirudha bro, he is a very good person but at times speaks without source. I like his posts on DISH TV very much really.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock