Sun Direct testing 8 channels !!

Bishnu15 said:
I know Anirudha bro, he is a very good person but at times speaks without source. I like his posts on DISH TV very much really.

we can't give all the times proofs bro. Anirudha is do not sharing a sensational news here so that we can ask him proof.he is sharing just what his bro said.take it lightly.
I think Anirudha having very good reputation in all forums so don't ask him proofs about his small share also.
any ways what you asked you got the answer.so leave all other things.

bhaskar.killi said:
we can't give all the times proofs bro. Anirudha is do not sharing a sensational news here so that we can ask him proof.he is sharing just what his bro said.take it lightly.
I think Anirudha having very good reputation in all forums so don't ask him proofs about his small share also.
any ways what you asked you got the answer.so leave all other things.

I liked ur post. Really well said. Really Anirudha bro is popular. But at times he also makes mistakes, after all he is a human. Every human makes mistakes. Anirudha bro where are u ? You can reply also instead of silently liking all the posts. I am not doubting ur credibility bro, infact no one is. But acutally I am wanting to upgrade my SD Connection to HD. Thats why. By the way thank you all.

bishnu bro..every time you are saying that, you had learned from your past mistakes, and changed yourself. But after looking at your posts, it is clearedthat you hadnt learned anything, commiting same mistakes..posting irrelevant to topic..two pages are on your issue only

dinesh19 said:
bishnu bro..every time you are saying that, you had learned from your past mistakes, and changed yourself. But after looking at your posts, it is clearedthat you hadnt learned anything, commiting same mistakes..posting irrelevant to topic..two pages are on your issue only

Yes bro I have learned from my mistakes but if someone posts without source that's not my fault. Remember bro this is a forum where people gets banned for posting news without source. I have changed myself and I know that. I was once dream star in this forum but due to my friends id*otic act I lost that good position. Anyway I dont want myself to get banned again so no more comments. U take care Dinesh bro.

Now out of 7 nameless channels one channel "Reporter" added. so 6 nameless channels remaining.

One more malayalam channel coming! Safari tv or Jeevan tv! Sun Direct new ad shows 25 malayalam channels!

no more single malayalam channels....as of now including repoerter there are 25 malayalam channels right now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock