Sun Direct testing 8 channels !!

Bishnu15 said:
How do you know ? Post Source.

My Brother having Sun Direct and he talked with CC after he listen this he's now planning to move to other DTH :s

Anirudha said:
My Brother having Sun Direct and he talked with CC after he listen this he's now planning to move to other DTH :s

Was the call recorded ? Can you upload the recording ? Give concrete source. Brother having sun, sister working in sun, CC told all these stereotypes replies we are used to. :wall Give proper visible source. Post it in the forum. What was the CC's name with whom your brother talked ? This sort of irrelevant source not accepted. I am looking to upgrade to HD. Please give proper source bro.

Why you asking me you can prove me wrong you definitely having sources in SUN DIRECT so better ask to them and post the future of SUN DIRECT with concrete evidence.

Anirudha said:
Why you asking me you can prove me wrong you definitely having sources in SUN DIRECT so better ask to them and post the future of SUN DIRECT with concrete evidence.

I did not ask you specifically. You dont use Sun Direct, then why are you commenting ? :angry You better stick with Dish TV - Asia's No.1 DTH. If you dont have source dont comment. Please dont mislead others. Mods please take note. This time I am not guilty. He is using harsh words & also misleading others.

I want to know whether anyone knows about the new 8 channels.

Anirudha said:
Hit the Report button and ask for needful action against me :hello

Bro I am not against you. But dont mislead others. If you dont know then why you say. Just for instance I dont have any idea about D2H I do not comment. See bro I have learned from my past mistakes and rectified me. You be careful. I have no personal grudges against you & infact I like your posts in DISH TV. :) :) Sorry bro dont get me wrong, I just want a solid update on the new 8 channels. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock