Breaking Sun Direct to launch special devotional pack

CC is not having any information. I contacted Kolkata office, there they said some changes happen soon. kindly wait.

CC is not having any information. I contacted Kolkata office, there they said some changes happen soon. kindly wait.

Will they add any Tamil channels by 20th of this month. Since my pack getting to expire and my family members were telling to change to digital cable ( scv or tccl)...

Will they add any Tamil channels by 20th of this month. Since my pack getting to expire and my family members were telling to change to digital cable ( scv or tccl)...
Bro I suggest you to choose DTH not local cable operators because DTH service provider keeps on getting into the market but cable people will not do it due to cost constraints at time of Cyclone cable wires are easily pulled of and more service interruption may happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock