Sun DTH picture quality down now

timesnow is having some quality issues and some other channels have also some problem. 12643 H , ffec 5/6 seems to be bit compressed.

Vicky said:
@Hassan Syed bro,which channels low quality :huh

Almost, all the channels of Sun DTH are of very low quality. I can feel a huge difference in Sun DTH picture quality as I have Dish TV SD and Airtel SD connection at home and I can clearly feel the blur in picture quality and pixlation issue.

Hassan Syed said:
Almost, all the channels of Sun DTH are of very low quality. I can feel a huge difference in Sun DTH picture quality as I have Dish TV SD and Airtel SD connection at home and I can clearly feel the blur in picture quality and pixlation issue.

bro,all channels working fine for me

Vicky said:

But i notice a huge difference in Sun DTH picture quality. It decreased a lot in last 2 to 3 years. I am watching Zoom Tv at the moment and it has a lot of pixels and blur picture

Bishnu15 said:
Picture is compressed for new channel addition I think.

So, as a Sun DTH subscriber u too feel the same thing as I mentioned above. I can clearly see and feel a huge difference in Sun DTH picture quality compared to 2 to 3 years ago.

Hassan Syed said:
So, as a Sun DTH subscriber u too feel the same thing as I mentioned above. I can clearly see and feel a huge difference in Sun DTH picture quality compared to 2 to 3 years ago.

Yes I agree with you. Times Now picture Quality gradually decreasing. :(

Vicky said:

How bro ? Please check Times Now. LCN 552. Picture Quality gradually decreased a lot. Its now like just a scratched CD. :(

Bro please post SS of Times Now & ABP Ananda Channels. I want to see how it looks on your TV Screen.

Even you can see Sun DTH logo blur and show pixels. Just looo at the logo of Sun DTH. You will see by ur own that Sun DTH picture quality decreased a lot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock