Sun DTH picture quality down now

Hassan Syed said:
Even you can see Sun DTH logo blur and show pixels. Just looo at the logo of Sun DTH. You will see by ur own that Sun DTH picture quality decreased a lot

but bro.. what cud b the reason :huh:huh:huh

Bishnu15 said:
How bro ? Please check Times Now. LCN 552. Picture Quality gradually decreased a lot. Its now like just a scratched CD. :(

Bro please post SS of Times Now & ABP Ananda Channels. I want to see how it looks on your TV Screen.

Bishnu bro,as per ur request Times Now Snapshot & Lcn 625 ABP Ananda showing not subscribed channel :k

snapshot_1.jpg

snapshot_2.jpg

snapshot_3.jpg

Hassan Syed said:
Even you can see Sun DTH logo blur and show pixels. Just looo at the logo of Sun DTH. You will see by ur own that Sun DTH picture quality decreased a lot

i also agree Hassan Syed bro , some roi channels quality is very low in sundirect & sorry bro for previous comment because just now i am check the times now channel & also i am see south channels & kids channels only :shy & Hassan Syed bro all sd & hd channels is best quality in Tatasky:tup

ETV KANNADA, ZEE TAMIL,SUVARNA PLUS,ETV TELUGU,DISCOVARY TAMIL, ETC..., VERY WORST PICTURE QUALITY.

Few years ago Sun DTH picture quality was not that much bad. :wall We all have to write to Sun DTH about the improvement in picture quality. I prefer less channels but in a better picture quality. Almost all the English movies channels look blur and Movies Now and WB are of worst picture quality. On Star Movies U can clearly feel the blur in picture quality where they wrote the name of movie. Same this is with Zoom, a lot of pixels on it. Want to give a punch to Sun DTH like this smiley :damn

Hello sir,
Kindly check your lnbf and connectors. Sometimes old wires can reduce the quality. Check it out.Some channels are having issues relating to compression.

Brother problem is not in LNB & Wire. Sun DTH is adjusting more and more channels in less space. Not only me but many others feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock