Sun DTH picture quality down now

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
After 3 years almost I seen Sun DTH picture quality and I found a lot of pixels issue specially on North Indian channels. Is Sun DTH compressing channels more and more to add new channels with less space? Anyone else notice the same issue in picture quality?

Hassan Syed said:
After 3 years almost I seen Sun DTH picture quality and I found a lot of pixels issue specially on North Indian channels. Is Sun DTH compressing channels more and more to add new channels with less space? Anyone else notice the same issue in picture quality?

YSS bro times now picture quality look like a 3gp format video

no tp available. so no other option other than compression. dvbs2 migration is not as easy as adding tp. Increasing signal ratio is another option but at present there is no other options other than suffering and compromising quality.

hirffa said:
no tp available. so no other option other than compression. dvbs2 migration is not as easy as adding tp. Increasing signal ratio is another option but at present there is no other options other than suffering and compromising quality.

I think if they shift to DVBS2 then they have to change the old boxes with new one because I don't think so old boxes have dvbs2 support in them.

V should move onto new technology ,even with a little costs, it will give us better quality

One truth is that, sun direct hd customers usually place there lnb at 92.5east to get signals from 91.5east measat and 93.5 east insat. This is also a bad thing. we lost some good percentage of signals by doing this and that's why we lost signals when heavy rain starts and some pixel issues and so on occurs.
the only solution to this is by taking new tp from measat 3b and by leaving Insat tp. then we can simply point to measat 91.5 and there by getting healthy signals.
but current thing is very poor. dish tv has the same scenario but they uses mono lnb and there lnb is extremely powerful too.

Hassan Syed said:

@Hassan Syed bro,which channels low quality :huh

Sahil Nikhil said:
YSS bro times now picture quality look like a 3gp format video

nope bro,no channels in 3gp format in all dth & which channel in 3gp format :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock