• Replies Replies: Replies 320
  • Views Views: Views 39,471
Sun HD Channels Coming Soon On Videocon

Can anyone tell when sun hd is going
To add ??

RE: Sun HD Channels Coming Soon On Videocon

jaysheezy said:
It would be great if translated to english

They saying "On meeting at chennai they told, sun HD, sun music HD, ktv HD coming soon on videocon d2h." Another one asking "when they will add makkal tv and puthuyugam tv". Nothing more than that.

Vadirocks said:
Really I Can't Believe That So Many Of Us Giving So Much Importance To Sun HD Channels!

The Thread Already Into 13th Page Within 25 Hrs

Yeah bro.. as majority of the DDF members have D2H and Airtel, followed by TS and dishtv. :)

Vadirocks said:
I Don Like Sun TV Except Sundays & Festivals, But Love Sun Music HD

Right bro, I do share your views:) I just cannot wait to watch Sun Music HD in 5.1 DD,wow!!:lol I dont think there are any Music channels on Vcon in 5.1 mostly are PCM:'(

Jerome.J said:
Most probably it will come as an add-on..... And as alacarte also.....

Well, that you be a master stroke from D2h to gain more money. It would be better for customer when they add to existing Package.

Little disappointing from that end :hd:'(

Guys Here Is The Deal Between D2H & Puthuyugam

Each Other Asking To Pay The Carriage Fees, That's The Issue Once Got Deal It'll Be Added,

BTW My Personal View Puthuyugam Is Not Up To The Mark

Sun HD Channels Coming Soon On Videocon

Does anyone know when this HD Channels going to be added in D2h ?

Vadirocks said:
Guys Here Is The Deal Between D2H & Puthuyugam

Each Other Asking To Pay The Carriage Fees, That's The Issue Once Got Deal It'll Be Added,

BTW My Personal View Puthuyugam Is Not Up To The Mark

DTH Companies are ready to carry any crap channel provided if they are ready to pay the carriage fee they demand. People were used to tell SUN Direct dropped PT because of competition , then why did they added PT back and PY!! It is because of carriage fee...

As of now , PT group not in a good position financially, that why they dropped the English News channel launch and asked its employees to look for other job or work for less salary. But , it is true they are still in talk with D2H for the addition , but no agreement yet.

Back
Top Bottom