DDF Exclusive Sun Life rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are targeting Zee Tamil and Star Vijay, so some serials are required to attract audiences. But they're not 1% of what Star Vijay and Zee Tamil are producing. They need to invest more.
What Star Vijay and Zee Tamil are producing. Same single story line in all the serials. One poor girl or boy married to rich boy or girl and facing issues in after marriage.

Last edited:
Jimikki Mammal was Mokkai (Boring)

Last edited:
Overall I am Dissatisfied with this channel. I don't have any hope on this channel.
I think they are testing regarding the audience response and ratings..that's why started off with dubbed serials.. few months they will stick to original content

Channel clarity is good.Sun Singer should shift to Sun Life as a prime time program.Serials are enough with Sun TV and others so channel should focus on non fiction.Limited number of serials especially fantasy, mythical serials are welcomed.Blue colour for a Sun network channel will grab the attention of viewers.The channel is now like the level of colors tamil and as a bonus have movies too. So it could enter top 5 but doubtful that it can challenge star vijay and zee tamil.

Last edited:
Channel clarity is good.Sun Singer should shift to Sun Life as a prime time program.Serials are enough with Sun TV and others so channel should focus non fiction.Limited number of serials especially fantasy, mythical serials are welcomed.Blue colour for a Sun network channel will grab the attention of viewers.The channel is now like the level of colors tamil and as a bonus have movies too. So it could enter top 5 but doubtful that it can challenge star vijay and zee tamil.
In sun life they should not telecaste serial .they can telecaste sun singer , dance show , game show , old popular sun tv show etc ..:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock